Early this morning, we closed the latest review qualification round and a mind-boggling 57 submissions have reached the 10,000 supporter milestone and therefore qualify for the First 2021 Review. The competition is certainly getting tougher!
Saying that we're admittedly blown away by your engagement here on LEGO Ideas, would be an understatement!
These 57 product ideas have hit the 10,000 supporter milestone between the months of early January 2021 and today's review qualification date, the 3rd May 2021. We'd like to offer our congratulations to all 10K members who've made it this far!
Product Ideas hitting 10,000 supporters after today's deadline will be eligible for the next review period instead that starts on the 6th of September, 2021. In fact, we can see 1 project has already hit the 10K milestone and will therefore be part of the next review.
We look forward to celebrating our 10K Club members through the 10K Club Interview series, which will kick-off as soon as we've announced the Third 2020 review results.
Have a favourite or perhaps multiple favourites? Let us know in the comments what you're hoping will make it through this review.
Get ready to scroll...a lot!
1. The Princess Bride: The Guilder Frontier by FSLeinad
2. Tutankhamun by Swan Dutchman
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas - Halloween Town by Tvrulesmylife
4. Hyrule Castle (The Legend of Zelda) by Artem Biziaev
5. The Polar Express by Minibrick Productions
6. Steampunk Airship by BrickHammer
7. Baba Yaga by Artem Biziaev
8. The Office by SoGenius106
9. LEGO DNA Double Helix Discovery by LegoDNA
10. The X-Files: I Want To Believe by BrentWaller
11. Metroid: Samus Aran's Gunship by L-DI-EGO
12. The House of Chocolate by Lepralego
13. Chitty Flies Again! by Norders
14 Among Us: The Skeld Detailed Map by VaderFan2187
15. Welcome to the Black Parade by VNMBricks
16. Succulent Garden by Succulent Joe
17. The Village Post Office by Bricked1980
18. Train Bookends by Jimmi-DK
19. LEGO Viking Ship by JonasKramm
20. Jazz Quartet by Hsinwei Chi
21. Animal Crossing: New Horizons Paradise by TiagoCatarino
22. Medieval Marketplace by DominikQN
23. Bike Lanes by MarcelSteeman
24. Working Bowling Alley - With Functional Pinsetter & Ball Return! by LEGOParadise
25. Asterix & Obelix by ZetoVince GP
26. LEGO Bookends by farmfarm
27. The Shire, The Hobbithole of Frodo and Bilbo Baggins by TB Brickcreator
28. The King's Castle by BrickHammer
29. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory by FACEBRICKUP
30. The Trulli of Alberobello by Renato Lovicario RennaWSL
31. Ancient Greek Temple by HP_Brixxter
32. The Karate Kid "Wax On, Wax Off" by Delusion Brick
33. Claus Toys by Bricky_Brick
34. The Sewing Workshop by Bricky_Brick
35. My LEGO Totoro (Feat. Cat Bus) by legotruman
36. NASA's SLS & Artemis by Matthew Nolan & Whatsuptoday & Albinolan
37. The Lisbon Tram by Bricky_Brick
38. Via Rail Canada - The Canadian by NickLafreniere1
39. Castle of Lord AFOL and the Black Knights by SleeplessNight
40. SpaceX Starship and Super Heavy (BFR) by haymaw99 & khehmeyer
41. The Simpsons - The Krusty Burger by FastBrickStudios
42. LEGO Modular Expansin Pack by Fargo73
43. 4½-Litre 1927-31 Bentley 'Blower' by bencroot19
44. Fantasy Castle by LEGO Monkey
45. The Castle of Brickwood Forest by poVoq
47. Marine Life by Brick Dangerous
48. LEGO Astronaut by legotruman
49. The Office by Lego The Office
50. Winter Snow Globes by legotruman
51. A Map of Middle-Earth by Artem Biziaev
52. Retro Arcade by If You Build It
53. Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs by Hanwasyellowfirst
54. A Nice Day At The Farm by Adri Clo
55. The Forth Bridge by michaeldineen7
56. Scania Next Generation S730 by mpj83
57. Modular Portal Testing Chamber by Angry4rtichoke
Unfortunately, we've had to remove one of the submissions titled "Stadium Tour" that had reached 10,000 supporters.
When submitting creations based on intellectual properties it is imperative that members follow the guidelines for intellectual properties that we have, including listing whether or not a submission is based on such if that is the case.
Third 2020 LEGO Review Results
The LEGO Review Board is wrapping up the Third 2020 LEGO Review which consists of 25 brilliant projects. We look forward to sharing the news with you all as soon as they are ready. Below are the 25 fantastic projects that are currently being reviewed.
- first 2021
- review qualification deadline