Help us keep a fun and respectful atmosphere for everyone, with a focus on sharing ideas. These House Rules are not exhaustive, so please use common sense, mature decision-making, and follow the intent of these House Rules:
Respect other members.
Keep your remarks constructive and respectful. Don’t be offensive, creepy, abusive, humiliating or intimidating and don’t use profanity, debate, attack, harass, or impersonate others. It’s just not cool.
Keep your comments on-topic.
Comments and description text for a specific product idea or contest entry are intended for that submission only:
- Do not post links or request visits to your own product idea on someone else’s submission. Nobody likes a spammer!
- Off-topic remarks or unintelligible comments (made in ALL CAPS, txtspeak, chatspeak, and the like) will be removed.
- All content not related to LEGO products will be removed.
- A submissions’ comments area isn’t a chat room or forum. If you want to talk about things not directly related to the submission, please link your social media accounts to your LEGO Ideas profile and contact each other through those sites.
Don’t advertise, preach, or campaign.
LEGO Ideas is not a venue for preaching or disseminating your political, religious, or social views. It is also not a venue to advertise any business, non-profit, or charitable cause. We will remove comments or submission that intend to advertise (including requests to buy, sell, donate, sign petitions, or trade things), campaign, or promote a political/religious/social viewpoint as well as content intended to put down a political/religious/social belief held by another person or group of people.
Keep your comments clean.
LEGO Ideas is meant to be a good, clean environment. Don’t create product ideas, contest entries, make comments or submit any other content containing hate speech or related to alcohol, drugs, tobacco, politics, religion, sex; any kind of content containing realistic or extreme violence, or content intended to shock or disgust.
Respect others' privacy.
Never share someone else’s personal details on LEGO Ideas. You may voluntarily link to your social media accounts on your profile, but please do not share your email address, phone number, or other contact details. Never share someone else’s personal details that are not readily available on their LEGO Ideas profile.
One account per person.
LEGO Ideas is designed for creative people who play fairly and honestly. Secondary accounts will be removed when discovered and people who operate multiple accounts risk being permanently banned from participation. Accounts are meant for people, so please don't create “team” or group accounts. If you wish to have multiple people working on one Product Idea, please see the Product Idea Guidelines section on collaborative ideas.
Avatar and Username Guidelines.
- Your avatar and username must comply with the Acceptable Project Content Standards and these House Rules.
- Please don’t upload an avatar showing a child under 13 years old. Images of children who appear to be under 13 will be removed to comply with international child safety laws.
- Please do not use avatars that do not belong to you.
- Please don't upload an avatar of the LEGO logo or any logo owned by the LEGO Group.
Don't share confidential information.
Sharing confidential or leaked LEGO Group content or otherwise damaging content is strictly prohibited. We will suspend or ban accounts who share such information.
Our moderators enforce these rules.
We reserve the right to remove any submissions comments that violate these guidelines at our sole discretion. Repeated or severe violations will result in suspension or ban from LEGO Ideas.
Last updated March 18, 2018