Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
So here we are with a final re-submission of my original Chitty Chitty Bang Bang model. I'd like to extend a massive thanks to everyone who supported UCS Chitty, you got us right over the finish line in style!
- Even comfier leather seats!
- Detailed headlamps and running lamps
- Fold-out wings concealed inside the car's body
- Fuel tank under the parcel shelf
- New steering wheel
- Hinged bonnet
- Big old 4-cylinder engine under the bonnet
- Working steering
- Removable picnic basket and picnic items