Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my dream Lego set!
Ever since I was a kid and watched "My Neighbor Totoro" for the first time, I wanted Lego to make a set with Totoro and Cat Bus.
I believe a lot of Lego fans share the same dream :)
With this project, I want to make our dream come true!
If you like my design and want to make LEGO Totoro real,
Please support the project by pressing the blue “Support” button above,
Voting is 100% free.
Sharing the project with your friends and on social media would be great help too!
- To match the original animation, Lego Totoro is scaled to
about twice the height of the Satsuki minifigure.
- The whiskers are made of lego wolverine’s claws :)
- The chest pattern is formed with lego parts instead of
- I also used smooth finishing surface to make it look cuter
and more like the animation.
- Part count: 116
- Each leg is posable, so your Lego Cat Bus can run and jump
as you like!
- The left side of the main body has a loose part. You can
easily switch the parts to give Cat Bus an open ‘door’, just like in the anime.
- The roof is removable so you can easily access the interior, and
put minifigures inside for a ride!
- The top red panel displaying the destination is a 1x4 brick,
multiple Kanji options can be included for changing the target station.
- Part Count: 718
The set also includes
- Satsuki and Mei Lego minifigures, with an umbrella to
recreate the iconic “raining bus station” scene (See the image above XD)
- Blue Totoro
- The Bus station, with accurate
Kanji print to match the original animation. (七国山行 - 稻荷前)
- Total parts: 869
Lego Totoro is a dream,
If you also want to see Lego Totoro become a real set,
Press the ‘Support’ button above!
Sharing this page with your friends and on Social media (Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram) would be great help too!
Let’s make Lego Totoro Official together!
Cheers from a fellow Lego fan!
If you like cute animals, please also check out my Lego Doggo project after pressing the Support button:
I may submit more Studio Ghibli related projects in the near future,
You can check my profile for updates: