Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- To match the original animation, Lego Totoro is scaled to
about twice the height of the Satsuki minifigure.
- The whiskers are made of lego wolverine’s claws :)
- The chest pattern is formed with lego parts instead of
- I also used smooth finishing surface to make it look cuter
and more like the animation.
- Each leg is posable, so your Lego Cat Bus can run and jump
as you like!
- The left side of the main body has a loose part. You can
easily switch the parts to give Cat Bus an open ‘door’, just like in the anime.
- The roof is removable so you can easily access the interior, and
put minifigures inside for a ride!
- The top red panel displaying the destination is a 1x4 brick,
multiple Kanji options can be included for changing the target station.
- Satsuki and Mei Lego minifigures, with an umbrella to
recreate the iconic “raining bus station” scene (See the image above XD)
- Blue Totoro
- The Bus station, with accurate
Kanji print to match the original animation. (七国山行 - 稻荷前)