NASA's SLS & Artemis
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Space Launch System (SLS) & Artemis - 1/110 scale
- Four RS-25 engines.
- External fuel line.
- Two solid boosters.
- Launch vehicle stage adaptor.
- 1,953 bricks and 30 decals.
- Diameter: 10 studs, 8 cm or 3.14 inches.
- Rocket & Boosters width: 19 studs, 15.2 cm or 2.04 inches.
- Height: 126 studs, 100.8 cm or 39.68 inches.
- Crew module.
- Service module - with collapsed and extended solar arrays.
- Launch abort system.
- Interim Cryogenic Propulsion Stage.
- 71 bricks and 19 decals.
- Diameter: 4 studs, 3.2 cm or 1.25 inches.
- Height: 15 studs, 12 cm or 4.72 inches.
- Wingspan: 15 studs, 12 cm or 4.72 inches.
- Displays SLS ready for launch at Kennedy Space Center’s Pad 39B.
- 222 bricks.
- Width: 24 studs, 19.2 cm or 7.55 inches.
- Length: 28 studs, 22.4 cm or 8.81 inches.
- Height: 10 studs, 8 cm or 3.14 inches.
This collaborative project was created by Saturn V co-designer Valerie Roche (Whatsuptoday) and her SpaceX Collection/ Starship & New Glenn Co-Designer Matthew Nolan, along with co-designer of SpaceX Starship Marcie Nolan.