Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- A lookout tower with a catapult
- A stables
- A study
- A bedroom
- A prison (with a hidden escape passage)
- A store room
- A wizards potion room
- A Horse
- 5 minifigures:
- - Knight
- - Herbalist/Witch
- - Dwarvern warrior
- - 2 Goblins
- The round tower is made with the same technique as the LEGO Ideas Tree house
- The base of the castle is made with Technic beams and plates to make it strong, but light and part efficient.
- The rooves (apart from the one on the tower), aren't actually held on by any connections, but slot on to their respective buildings perfectly and don't fall off.
Thank you so much for your support!
Please please share with your friends and family to make this a real LEGO set! Feel free to share ideas and constructive criticism in the comments above!
Like this? Check out my other medieval style projects: