Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Castle of Brickwood Forest
Hello brick lovers from around the world,
The Castle can be opened with hinges on both sides , a floor can be removed for better access, and the roof and be opened with hinges to give access to the king's chamber.
- a detailed kitchen,
- a throne room,
- a door that can be lifted up with a chain
- a prison,
- some room for storage to hold on during a siege,
- an escape door at the back.
- 2 round towers, one of then has a spiral staircase.
- a house build in on the wall,
- a weaponry,
- a bedroom at the top floor with a balcony.
- a hidden cave with a treasure chest.