Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The part count is 2,779, plus 7 minifigs.
- You could build a square as big as 64x48, or smaller squares with one or two separate parks, and connect them to your modular buildings.
- All accessories can be removed and placed anywhere in your town.
- Connector accessories can be used as normal accessories, or to connect to other modulars with a Technic pin.
- Parks have standard pinholes to connect to other Lego modulars.
- Kiosk has moving front stand and roof can be removed to reveal the inside. The newspaper stands inside can be removed.
- 2 16x32 modular parks, that can be combined into one 32x32 park. Each park has an extra fence to be used when in standalone mode.
- 4 16x32 platform, one of which is decorated with a mosaic
- 3 trees, one big oak tree and two flowered trees
- Newspapers kiosk, inspired to Parisian ones
- Crepes rickshaw
- Litter trolley
- 7 minifigures: kiosk owner, old businessman, jogger woman, dustman, crepes man, lady with the dog, young girl
- connector accessories: mailbox, differentiated litter bin, public telephone, drinking fountain
- litter bin
- birds fountain
- two bikes with stand
- bollards with chain
- breaking news sign