Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
it heavens above or oceans deep, no mystery is too remote for science!
Set Features -
- 2,996 pieces
- Flight Works Compatible! - Connect the walkways to create a Steam-Punk themed city!
- Hinged Frame - Open to view interior or Closed for a stand-alone building
- 4 Clockwork Mechanisms:
- 8 Minifigures - 2 Professors, 1 Musician, 2 Invention Thieves, 1 Old Mariner with Diving Suit, & 1 Submersible Pilot
- Steam Powered Submersible - Including 8 different arm attachments!
- Clockwork Animals! - 1 Giant Octopus, 1 Crab, 1 Bug, 1 Gen II Submersible Model
Other fun details include -
- Minifigure Orrery
- Glass Sliding Door
- Angled Walkway
- Space Shuttle Blueprints
This project has been in the works
for a long time. Certain elements were
designed before I began working on The Clockwork Menagerie while The
Orrery was submitted as its own design 9 months ago! I’m particularly excited about all the little
gadgets included in the design & 2 new villain characters that could be in future steam-punk sets. So let’s get those pistons pumping by clicking the support button & together we’ll explore creation!