Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Dear Lego fans and classical car lovers,
Here is my latest creation for the Lego Speed Champions Series
The iconic Peugeot 205 GTI the ‘80s
This car was launched in 1984 by the French manufacturer and instantly became a great success with a production of more than 5 million vehicles over its 14 years career.
At the top end of the range, the GTI version was considered as the benchmark in its category, despite some world-class rivals such as the Volkswagen Golf GTI.
My Lego model is a tribute to this great car
- It recreates the majestic shape of the original version designed by the in-house Chief Stylist Gerard Welter (R.I.P.)
- It includes the distinctive add-ons from the GTI version (black bumpers with ‘racing red’ lines, extended wheelarches …)
All in all, I hope you like this project and will give it plenty of support.
Finally, please have a look at my other car creations (also in the Speed Champions scale); all the following ones are still gathering your precious votes:
A Powerful Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (The insane rally version of this 205)
A Ludicrous Lancia Delta S4 (the rally 'Beast' from the ‘80s)
Another Lancia Delta version (the Integrale HF from the early ‘90s)
A Roaring Renault 5 Maxi Turbo
A Lovely Lamborghini Miura
And, last but not least a Fantastic Ferrari Showroom
(For more interesting views/pictures, don’t forget to check the available updates on each of these projects)