Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Dear Lego fans and car addicts,
Here is my latest creation for the Lego Speed Champions Series
The mighty Lancia Delta Integrale from the ‘90s
This car is an icon in the world of rally and was highly successful on the ‘dirt tracks' in the late ‘80s beginning ‘90s.
My model is a tribute to the road version (although I may consider producing the rally version as a future update)
- This project uses some advance building techniques to make it true to the real model shape.
- It is completed with a few crafted stickers, for an extra dose of accuracy.
Please feel free to support this project along with my other creations also in the Speed Champions scale:
Another lovely Lancia Delta S4 (the 'Beast' from the ‘80s)
A Powerful Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
A Roaring Renault 5 Maxi Turbo
A Lovely Lamborghini Miura
And, last but not least a Fantastic Ferrari Showroom
(For more interesting views/pictures, don’t forget to check the available updates on each of these projects)