Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Dear Lego Fans,
Here comes my 2nd major project celebrating the great WRC legends from the mighty Group B in the 80’s:
The majestic Lancia Delta S4 from 1985-86
This little beast developed more than 500 bhp for less than 900 kg and was very quick on the tracks indeed.
- It managed to win 5 races over the 2 seasons it was engaged.
- In fact, it also won the driver's championship with Markku Alén in 1986, but only for a short period of time, as eventually the results of the San Remo race were cancelled and the Finnish pilot lost his 1st place on final grid, as a result.
I believe this iconic Rally car truly deserved a good Lego tribute, hence my new project:
- I have represented this mighty car in full rally action, in a scenery inspired by the legendary Monte-Carlo Rally (also won by a Lancia Delta S4 in 1986)
- To make the car most realistic, I have created multiple stickers capturing accurately the various key sponsors of the Lancia team. This includes the very distinctive Martini coloured strips, which worked so well on all the Lancia they dressed in the 80’s and 90's, from the Lancia 037 to the Delta HF Integrale.
- I also designed the interior with lots of captivating features, such as a metallic safety frame behind the Pilot's seat, details of the motor inside and outside the rear cockpit...
All in all, I hope that I have done this fantastic car true justice.
If so, please do share plenty support to my little project, and don't hesitate to communicate it widely on social media amongst all WRC, Lancia or Lego fans out there.
Finally, I also invite you to continue supporting my 1st WRC Rally B project - the equally fabulous Peugeot 205 Turbo 16.
- It has gone through an incredible Lego journey already with 5k supports secured and more than 200k viewers only in 1 month.
- I hope it will continue gathering plenty of supports and achieve its next 5k votes, thanks to your generosity.
Thanks in advance!!
All the best