Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Dear Lego fans,
I am proud to present my latest creation in the Lego Speed Champions Vintage Collection:
The mighty Lamborghini Miura
- This iconic car is regarded by many as the very first modern Supercar
- Launched in 1966, it was one of the very first mid-engine cars equipped with a stunning V12 motor developing 345 Horse Power.
- It also took the whole automotive world by surprise with its innovative style - a creation from a young talented Designer called Marcello Gandini (the ‘father’ of so many iconic cars including the Lamborghinis Countach & Diablo, the Lancia Stratos….). This timeliness Design certainly does not show its 50 years of age…
I truly think that this stunning car deserves a special place in the Lego Speed Champions Collection.
Furthermore, It could become a great rival to the Ford GT model due to be released officially by Lego in 2017.
I hope you’ll like my own attempt to replicate this wonderful Italian supercar. If so, please do share plenty of support!
I’ll also invite you to review my other creations – all related to Lego Speed Champions theme - and give a lot of votes; this includes:
- An exciting Ferrari Lego Flagship/Dealership with 2 iconic supercars - a F40 and a 288 GTO - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/161510
- A superb Lamborghini Diablo - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/159557
- A stunning Ferrari F40 - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/157027
Happy bricking with Lego!