Lamborghini Miura Lego Speed Champions
Dear Lego fans,
I am proud to present my latest creation in the Lego Speed Champions Vintage Collection:
The mighty Lamborghini Miura
- This iconic car is regarded by many as the very first modern Supercar
- Launched in 1966, it was one of the very first mid-engine cars equipped with a stunning V12 motor developing 345 Horse Power.
- It also took the whole automotive world by surprise with its innovative style - a creation from a young talented Designer called Marcello Gandini (the ‘father’ of so many iconic cars including the Lamborghinis Countach & Diablo, the Lancia Stratos….). This timeliness Design certainly does not show its 50 years of age…
I truly think that this stunning car deserves a special place in the Lego Speed Champions Collection.
Furthermore, It could become a great rival to the Ford GT model due to be released officially by Lego in 2017.
I hope you’ll like my own attempt to replicate this wonderful Italian supercar. If so, please do share plenty of support!
I’ll also invite you to review my other creations – all related to Lego Speed Champions theme - and give a lot of votes; this includes:
- An exciting Ferrari Lego Flagship/Dealership with 2 iconic supercars - a F40 and a 288 GTO - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/161510
- A superb Lamborghini Diablo - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/159557
- A stunning Ferrari F40 - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/157027
Happy bricking with Lego!