Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The goals of this build are the following.
1) A low rider motorbike.
2) Streamlined with flowing lines from the front to the back spoiler. The windshield can lift up to accomodate the driver inside the cab.
3) Stable vehicle while maintaining the bike vibe. Side by side slim wheels for stability.
4) To build a radical steering system. Both front and bacl wheels can rotate 360 degrees on its axis.
5) Futuristic concept.
The build consist of 85 bricks including 1 minifigs.
This is my 36th build, and hopefully more to come. As with my previous sets this build is fully playable. If you like this model please do share and support this build through your friends and your social network.
Your opinions, suggestions and comments are most welcome.
Thank You and Happy Building :)
My other Builds
Batcave 2016 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/145929
Ma.K. Mars-01 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/146724
Ma.K. "Strauß" Maschinenfabrik https://ideas.lego.com/projects/147712
Crimson Liberator https://ideas.lego.com/projects/5bb6e004-6c43-4a1a-8b0f-b8b4f6be2b4f
Thank You for your support. =)