Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
As the name suggests the spacecraft is called Comet Alpha because there is a space craft phase wherein it resembles a comet. Its base configuration is a saucer type craft. Key design features are the following:
1) The wings/spikes rotate around the cockpit. Each wing/spike can fold almost 180 degress and rotate 360 degress on its axis.
2) Cockpit canopy can open for easy access for the pilot.
The build consist of 168 bricks including minifig.
This is my 32nd build, and hopefully more to come. As with my previous sets this build is fully playable. If you like this model please do share and support this build through your friends and your social network.
Your opinions, suggestions and comments are most welcome.
Thank You and Happy Building :)
My other Builds
Batcave 2016 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/145929
Ma.K. Mars-01 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/146724
Ma.K. "Strauß" Maschinenfabrik https://ideas.lego.com/projects/147712
Thank You for your support. =)