Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my take on the Classic Hotrod noting the following characteristics:
1) Big tires.
2) Exposed engine and air intake vent.
3) Low vehicle profile.
4) Slanted top. (can be opened)
5) All chrome paint except for highlights.
The build consist of 173 bricks including minifig and bicycle.
This is my 33rd build, and hopefully more to come. As with my previous sets this build is fully playable. If you like this model please do share and support this build through your friends and your social network.
Your opinions, suggestions and comments are most welcome.
Thank You and Happy Building :)
My other Builds
Batcave 2016 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/145929
Ma.K. Mars-01 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/146724
Ma.K. "Strauß" Maschinenfabrik https://ideas.lego.com/projects/147712
Thank You for your support. =)