Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Orcs, Boarriders Clan
Over the years I have read many fantasy books, saw many fantasy films and played many a fantasy game. In most of them, orcs were part of the story. They are usually depicted as muscular , wild brutes but living with a code of honor. I have come to respect them as a race, even though they are usually the enemy.
I wanted to create a small orc settlement, somewhere out in the wilds. A place where they live their lives, hunting and battling rivalling clans. Defending their home against intruders of any kind. Defeating huge monsters of which they use the bones and hides to build their dwellings make their armor.
In this creation there are several items:
- main dwelling (677 bricks)
- storage shed (218)
- watch tower (407)
- animal pen with bull (168)
- cooking fire (120)
- weapons stand (34)
- defense wall (410)
- boarriders (91)
- supply wagon (170)
- eight minfigures
- base 48x48 to combine all (240)
Personally I prefer the items combined on a base plate since I only build to display. To play however, it may be better not to use a base plate, since it gives a lot more possibilities for layouts. For that purpose I made the defense wall of seperate parts. One can decide wheter to make a corner or a straight wall. Split it up in two or more parts to defend your settlement or simply add more to create a bigger wall.
Swap something out? Missing something? Leave a comment and keep an eye on updates :)
Would you like to be the clan leader? Help your people expand into the wild. Build more settlements, defend your home? This could happen if this project hits 10.000 supporters (free). Press that blue button on the right, answer a few questions and your support is done!
If you like orcs, you may also like my other fantasy projects: Questbuilder
- Mine https://ideas.lego.com/projects/067b4a2b-db4a-4890-9ef7-7cefd60472fb
- Swamp https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7d5943f6-c78e-4121-ab27-9060723cae59
- River ruins https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a4c6ebca-b162-4f7c-90c3-67aa1e32d795
- Harbour/sewer https://ideas.lego.com/projects/4b3d9845-93a9-4f4a-9cda-5d268f339f6d
- Crypts https://ideas.lego.com/projects/1af37d04-20bb-4da3-a6c5-7b3a245b7adb
- Manor hall https://ideas.lego.com/projects/d63c81c3-86be-4d5f-8b8c-09806d223670
Thank you for visiting this project.