Just when we thought the previous, on-going review containing 26 submissions was a LEGO Ideas history breaking event, it's been topped, as we close the latest review with a record breaking 35 submissions that have hit 10,000 supporters.
These 35 product ideas have hit the 10,000 supporter milestone between the months of early May 2020 and today's review qualification date, the 7th September 2020. A huge congratulations to all members who've hit this huge milestone, including several members having multiple submissions in this same review...WOW!
Product Ideas hitting 10,000 supporters after today's deadline will be eligible for the next review period instead that starts on the 4th of January, 2021.
We look forward to celebrating our 10K Club members through the 10K Club Interview series, which will kick-off as soon as we've announced the First 2020 review results.
Have a favourite or perhaps multiple favourites? Let us know in the comments what you're hoping will make it through this review.
1. The Mountain Windmill by Hanwasyellowfirst
2. Community - Greendale Community College by bulldoozer
3. Lego HeroQuest by KingGloriousSquirrel
4. Brickwest Studios by Bricky_Brick
5. House from Up by bramant1
6. Animal Crossing New Horizons: Nook's Cranny by Micro_Model_Maker
7. Trabant 601 by pedankopet
8. Night At The Museum by CARLIERTI
9. Fast Food Corner by RobinHoodBricks
10. Avatar: The Last Airbender by Minibrick Productions
11. Portal 2 - GLaDOS vs Chell and Wheatley by hachiroku24
12. BMW M1 (E26) by TOMOELL
13. Caribbean Clipper by Babyteeth
14. Sheriff's Safe with Combination Lock by Il Buono
15. 31 Minutos T.V. Studio by YnsomniacTypho & XW2387
16. Southwest 737-800 by BigPlanes-Customs
17. Terry Pratchett's Discworld by BrickHammer
18. Seasons In Time: Calendar by BrentWaller
19. Exploratorium by EndlessAges
20. Hocus Pocus - Sanderson Sisters' Cottage by TheAmbrinator
21. Schitt's Creek: The Rosebud Motel by seemarkgeek
22. Gold Rush Mine Train Roller Coaster by Footonabrick
23. Vincent van Gogh: The Starry Night by legotruman
24. The Fortress - Imperial Army by Piraten
25. Seagull Bay Lighthouse Imperial Fortress by Delusion Brick
26. The Bakery by Bricky_Brick
27. Bangladesh National Parliament (Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban) by JandJLEGO
28. LEGO Doggo by legotruman
29. Zen Bonsai by BrentWaller
30. Naruto: Ichiraku Ramen Shop by DadiTwins
31. Temple of Hermit by Brickfornia
32. The Ocean House by Hanwasyellowfirst
33. Medieval Market by CARLIERTI
34. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Course by The Real Ashnflash
35. Ratatouille: ReOpen The Doors! by BRICK PROJECT
First 2020 LEGO Review Results
The LEGO Review Board is wrapping up the First 2020 LEGO Review and with 26 submissions it's been a big challenge to determine the outcome. We look forward to sharing the news with you all as soon as they are ready. Below are the 26 fantastic projects that are currently being reviewed.
- second 2020 review
- review qualification deadline