Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
LEGO Fire Truck Tender
Inspired by US fire trucks (not an exact copy of a real firefighting vehicle).
Six bricks wide construction ideal for LEGO City fans.
I tried to make it look as real as possible.
- One firefighter.
- Cab with functional door.
- Pressure valves, hose connections and drum for hose.
- Two boxes for the case and for the traffic cones.
- Water hydrant included.
Bricks total: 430 + 9 bricks hydrant
I hope you will like it :)
Check also my:
Fire Truck Engine https://ideas.lego.com/projects/64149824-b193-4fe9-a471-9044d3cd92e3
Fire Truck Aerial https://ideas.lego.com/projects/0fbaa720-8a07-4067-8248-e4fdc7fe34bb
Fire Truck Snorkel https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f8cc1ddf-5ff3-4144-b956-054a3942992c
Fire Truck Aerial Platform Mid-Mount https://ideas.lego.com/projects/e7351bdb-07eb-47f0-bb2c-63fa8cdac408
Thank you for all your support and comments.