Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
LEGO Fire Truck Aerial
Inspired by US fire trucks (not an exact copy of a real firefighting vehicle).
Six bricks wide construction ideal for LEGO City fans.
I tried to make it look as real as possible.
- Two firefighters.
- Cab with functional door.
- Compartment left side - Pressure valves, hose connections, circular saw, ax, space for first breathing mask and oxygen bottle.
- Compartment right side - Two fire extinguishers, hand tools, fork key, hammer, space for second breathing mask and oxygen bottle.
- Large range of ladder movement. You can reach very high lego buildings. Two oxygen bottles and place for stickers on the side.
- Four adjustable outriggers for necessary stability during platform operation.
Bricks total: 464
I hope you will like it :)
Check also my:
Fire Truck Snorkel https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f8cc1ddf-5ff3-4144-b956-054a3942992c
Fire Truck Aerial Platform Mid-Mount https://ideas.lego.com/projects/e7351bdb-07eb-47f0-bb2c-63fa8cdac408
Thank you for all your support and comments.