Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
LEGO Fire Truck Aerial Platform Mid-Mount
Inspired by US fire trucks (not an exact copy of a real firefighting vehicle).
Six bricks wide construction ideal for LEGO City fans.
I tried to make it look as real as possible.
- Two firefighters.
- Cab with functional door.
- Compartment left side - Pressure valves, hose connections, ax, fork key and breathing mask.
- Compartment right side - Drum for hose, two fire extinguishers and oxygen bottle.
- Additional space for another tools in the middle.
- Two lights on the roof can be adjusted.
- Large range of platform movement. You can reach very high lego buildings. Two oxygen bottles and place for stickers on the side.
- Platform - With functional side doors. Enough width for one firefighter. Four adjustable lights and water nozzle.
- Four adjustable legs for necessary stability during platform operation.
Bricks total: 481
I hope you will like it :)
Check also my Fire Truck Snorkel https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f8cc1ddf-5ff3-4144-b956-054a3942992c
Thank you for all your support and comments.