Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
LEGO Fire Truck Engine
Inspired by US fire trucks (not an exact copy of a real firefighting vehicle).
Six bricks wide construction ideal for LEGO City fans.
I tried to make it look as real as possible.
- Two firefighters.
- Cab with functional door.
- Compartment left side - Pressure valves, drum for hose, fire extinguisher, oxygen, two traffic cones, two electric hand tools, two cases and circular saw.
- Compartment right side - Hose connections, ax, hammer, fleshlight, universal key, leather bag, oxygen bottle, broom, shovel and breathing mask.
- 360 degree movement of the water gun on the top, adjustable in different directions.
- Two black hoses.
- Water hydrant included.
Bricks total: 424 + 9 bricks hydrant
I hope you will like it :)
Check also my:
Fire Truck Aerial https://ideas.lego.com/projects/0fbaa720-8a07-4067-8248-e4fdc7fe34bb
Fire Truck Snorkel https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f8cc1ddf-5ff3-4144-b956-054a3942992c
Fire Truck Aerial Platform Mid-Mount https://ideas.lego.com/projects/e7351bdb-07eb-47f0-bb2c-63fa8cdac408
Thank you for all your support and comments.