Fire Truck Rescue
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
LEGO Fire Truck Rescue
Inspired by US fire trucks (not an exact copy of a real firefighting vehicle).
Six bricks wide construction ideal for LEGO City fans.
I tried to make it look as real as possible.
- Two firefighters.
- Cab with functional door.
- Plenty of tools and accessories.
- 360 degree movement of the roof light, adjustable lights in different directions.
Bricks total: 447
I hope you will like it :)
Check also my:
Fire Truck Aerial https://ideas.lego.com/projects/0fbaa720-8a07-4067-8248-e4fdc7fe34bb
Thank you for all your support and comments.