Ramones: One, Two, Three, Four!
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hey, ho, let’s go! Meet the funniest band in the backstreet!*
Join Joey, Johnny, Dee Dee and Tommy, or Marky, and play with them the fastest and shortest songs. This project is homage to one of the most influential bands in punk rock history and represents the two first classic band formations. This creation is a tribute to one of the most iconic moments in music history: the classic pictures of the Ramones in front of the wall. The set also includes a booklet with Ramones’ biography and their most famous albums and songs, because today’s rock would not be the same without Ramones
- Includes 5 minifigures: Joey Ramone, Johnny Ramone, Dee Dee Ramone, Tommy Ramone and Marky Ramone.
- Choose your drummer, Tommy or Marky, to represent your favourite Ramone’s formation.
- The backstreet is completely decorated with a gutter, a wooden fence, a metallic fence, some sand and vegetation.
- Accessories include a microphone with a base, a guitar, a bass, a drum set, two drumsticks, a sign, an amp, a ghetto-blaster, a hotdog, a hamburger, a cup of soda, a baseball bat, a ball, a newspaper, a dustbin, a box, a vinyl record and seven album covers.
- Special print pieces are one round 2x2 tile with a vinyl, one round 2x2 tile with the iconic logo designed by Arturo Vega for the drum, one 2x4 tile with the “Gabba Gabba Hey” text and seven 2x2 tiles with the covers of the first Ramones’ studio albums: “Ramones” (1976), “Leave Home” (1977), “Rocket to Russia” (1977), “Road to Ruin” (1978), “End of the Century” (1980), “Pleasant Dreams” (1981) and “Subterranean Jungle” (1983).
- Recreate the iconic photos of the Ramones in front of the wall.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes.
- This set includes over 450 pieces.
- The model measures over 3,40” (8,60 cm) high, 10’’ (25 cm) wide and 5’’ (12,50 cm) deep.
Thank you very much for your support.
If you like this one, please also check my other projects :)
The LEGO News Building
Queen: I Want to Break Free
Artists of the 20th Century
Asterix: The Gaulish Village
*This is a reissue of my original Ramones project. Thank you very much to the 2,472 supporters! Here we go again, so.. Hey ho! Let's vote! ;)