Artists of the 20th Century
Build and play with four of the most famous artists of the 20th Century and discover their most representative works!
Explore the studios of some of the greatest exponents of the modern art: the Spaniards Salvador Dalí and Pablo Picasso, the Mexican Frida Kahlo and the American Andy Warhol. Learn the keys to surrealism, symbolism, cubism and pop art and discover some of the most famous works of these great artists. The set also includes a booklet about the four featured artists and the works included.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Salvador Dalí, Frida Kahlo, Pablo Picasso and Andy Warhol.
- Accessories include Dalí’s cane, Kahlo’s wheelchair, Picasso’s rocking chair, Warhol’s cameras and painting tools such as paint brushes, paint cans and a palette.
- All the paintings are special print pieces.
- Salvador Dalí’s build is inspired by “Mae West's Face which May be Used as a Surrealist Apartment” and includes “Mae West Lips Sofa”, “Lobster Telephone”, “Venus de Milo with Drawers”, the paintings “The Persistence of Memory” and “Swans Reflecting Elephants”, a golden egg and four ants.
- Frida Kahlo’s build is inspired by The Blue House and includes an easel, a mirror, several pieces of furniture and tools, the paintings “The Frame”, “The two Fridas”, “Self-Portrait with Thorn Necklace and Hummingbird” and “Viva la Vida, Watermelons”, and a monkey .
- Pablo Picasso’s build is inspired by his studio, Villa La Californie, and includes several pieces of furniture, a blue paint can, a pink paint can, the sculptures “Goat” and “Guitar”, the paintings “Three Musicians” and “The Young Ladies of Avignon”, a small reproduction of “Guernica” and two “Guernica”’s sketches: “Bull” and “Horse”.
- Andy Warhol’s build is inspired by The Factory and includes four “Marilyn Monroe Portraits”, a “Elvis Presley Portrait”, a “Campbell’s Soup Can” painting, two “Campbell’s Soup” cans, two “Brillo” boxes, two Polaroids photos, two film cans, a silver cloud and two rock album covers: “Sticky Fingers” and “The Velvet Underground and Nico”.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes.
- This set includes over 680 pieces.
- Each scene measures over 3,40” (8,60 cm) high, 5’’ (12,80 cm) wide and 2,50’’ (6,40 cm) deep.
Thank you very much for your support!
If you like this one, please also check my other projects :)
Ramones: One, two, three, four!
Queen: I Want to Break Free
Tintin: Explorers on the Moon