Boeing 737-300 WL
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The design of my LEGO creation is based on the real airliner - Boeing 737-300 series aircraft, the most successful airliner type of The Boeing Commercial Aircraft company produced so far.
is a generic 737-300 version, the middle-length hauler from the whole 737 Classic family. It features retrofit winglets. This aerodynamic
enhancement particularly saves fuel, improves the plane stability and
generally increases residual value of the plane.
Main features of the model:
- 8 studs wide fuselage
scale model featuring appropriate wingspan and fuselage length / width
and lots of tiny details..just count the windows and compare it to the
real plane pics :-)
- front and aft functional doors
- wingtip vortex management system - blended winglets by Aviation Partners Boeing Company
- oval CFM 56 turbofans with detailed air inlet and nozzles
- fully retractable nose and main landing gear, very stable and durable
- working fowler flaps and leading edge slats
- openable fuel stack panel in the wing
- UHF/VHF antennas
- working exterior / interior lighting - an original LEGO battery box was used (hidden in the fuselage, easily
accessible through the front door).
This very special feature includes red and green nav lights, 3x white tail
light, landing lights and an both anticollision beacons as well as the
interior section which glows faintly in the dark.