Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The Locomotive can move foward, at two different speeds, using only the force of compressed air.
- An air whistle, built with only Lego parts, produces this typical noise that we all know.
- The brakes, working with compressed air like in reality, can stop the movement of the train.
- It is one of the firsts locomotives made of legos that works with compressed air, using only Lego parts.
- Everybody knows these historical trains and could like to have a Lego model from it : young people have seen them in several movies and the older generations may have even seen them in real.
- I think it is fun to control the movement/brakes/whistle of the train from the cabin. This may help people to understand and appreciate the way a steam locomotive works.