Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is my take on the venerable Star Wars Snow Speeder.
This particular project was inspired by watching the movies over and over again.
My son has the Star Wars Snow Speeder set (from the 2012 release) but it just didn't capture my imagination the way the movie does.
I know there have been many releases for the Snow Speeder, but I wanted to give it a shot- This time adding posable air brakes.
The air brakes function by turning the rear cyclinders in the back of the speeder. Both upper and lower brakes are posable.
The left rear cylinder controls the deployment of the left air brake set- up and down, and the right rear cylinder controls the right air brake system.
- A technic canopy with a fully detailed interior- gauges and throttle, as well as two seats.
- Fully posable gun w/notched articulation
- rear mounted "harpoon cable"
- Left and right upper and lower air brakes
- fully detailed rear exhaust grill
- Left and right engine access panels
- Left and Right exhaust ventilation
Thanks for looking!