Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This Starbucks Cafe is built on a 32x32plates, which come with 3 floors design (including the roof top). It's design is able to fit in Modular series (at corner) very well. This design had break through from the ordinary modular's series design, with it's specially architecture design, it gives the viewer a futuristic feeling and at the same time it remain the details which an ordinary Starbucks Cafe will has. With this specially architecture design, this modular can be well displayed either individual or join with Lego modular series.
- 32 x 32 plates
- Able to join with Lego Modular series
- Apprx. 3000 bricks
- Total of 3 floors (Ground floor, first floor and roof top)
- Customized Starbucks barista minifigure
Ground Floor: Outdoor cafe with entrance, indoor seating area, coffee making area and merchants product's shelf
First Floor: Outdoor bar table, indoor seating area, transparent curved stairs to roof top
Roof Top: Outdoor seating area
Thanks for viewing and support :)