I am very proud and happy to introduce my new creation for all of You.
This is the final and tested (in real life) version of my new compact city bus. This idea grows up in the developing of a personal project about a city neighborhood with some modular buildings, vehicles and some other stuff. So then I decided to design my public transport city bus.
I bought the pieces, tested the integrity, resistance and stability, I did some structural adjustment , some designing changes, and finally, here is the final model.
The main door opens with an accurate, smooth and realistic mechanism that works as good as expected. The building is very strong and reliable.
The final result of this model was so good (in my opinion) that could suit nicely as a real Ideas Lego set, because I consider It has a good balance between usability and detail, and can be a good niche for fans of detailed modular buildings. So then I decided to send It!
The final features of the model:
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Capacity of five seating, and some standing plus the driver seat.
- Roof removable.
- Main door opening with a realistic mechanism.
- Appearance of a typical public transport.
- Nice frame dimension and scaled (8 stud wide x 28 long).
- 614 pieces.
- 12 different colors.
- Digitally designed with Bricklink Studio.