Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
LEGO Fire Truck Tiller Ladder
Inspired by US fire trucks (not an exact copy of a real firefighting vehicle).
Six bricks wide construction ideal for LEGO City fans.
I tried to make it look as real as possible.
- Three firefighters.
- Front and rear cab with functional doors.
- Compartment left side - Pressure valves, hose connections, drum for hose, walkie-talkie, megaphone, boxes for breathing mask and oxygen bottles.
- Compartment right side - Two fire extinguishers, ax, circular saw, hammer, fork key, boxes for breathing mask and oxygen bottles.
- Two additional ladders on the tiller sides.
- Six lights on the roof can be adjusted.
- Large range of platform movement. You can reach very high lego buildings. Two oxygen bottles and place for stickers on the side.
- Two outriggers for necessary stability during platform operation.
Bricks total: 585
I hope you will like it :)
Check also my:
Fire Truck Snorkel https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f8cc1ddf-5ff3-4144-b956-054a3942992c
Fire Truck Aerial Platform Mid-Mount https://ideas.lego.com/projects/e7351bdb-07eb-47f0-bb2c-63fa8cdac408
Thank you for all your support and comments.