Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Hello Lego fans, this new project brings Lego forward in electricity production. This Lego wind turbine is very unique and a fun build. it has many features which include.
- The turbine has a motor so it actually spins
- The turbine motor has its own battery pack
- The lights on the generator building use the Lego power functions lights to actually light up
- The lights are run of a separate battery pack so they can be on separately to the motor
- The roof can be removed easily from the building
- It comes with two turbine engineer minifigures
- The battery packs can be turned on and off from outside of the building
- There is a board on the building for warning signs
- The cables for the motor run inside of the turbine stem
- The cables for the motor run under the hazard floor panels into the building
so if you want to bring your Lego sets into the present day, then this is for you.
if you like this model, please support and share it