LEGO Architecture Idea: Egypt
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Today, i show a new Architecture set idea: Egypt
The set conception is show to the people the current ruins of ancient Egypt (like the heritage site is there).
The set come with the Three great Giza Pyramid: Khufu (the biggest one of them) ; Khafre and Menkaure. The others three pyramids are calleds: Pyramids of Queen - (Actully, the real pyramids area has six smallest pyramids, like of the Queens. So, because that, probably will have new upgrades in the set) - and the Great Sphinx of Giza. Of the three, only Khafre's pyramid retains part of its original polished limestone casing, near its apex. This pyramid appears larger than the adjacent Khufu pyramid by virtue of its more elevated location, and the steeper angle of inclination of its construction – it is, in fact, smaller in both height and volume.
More stuffs will be putted with nexts upgrades to become a great architecture set. The base plate also will had new important upgrades!
- Currently, 603 bricks, but, this amount can be changed in next updates!
- The Pyramid entrance has rouded bricks for pillar detais.
- The obelisk is a important building in ancient Egypt, then, that cannot be forgot.
- The internal gold details to represent the richness in elder Egypt, and represent the Pharaoh's tombs.
- Flat - Plates 1x2, were used to keep´a tenuous line, to remeber the sand.
Yes, more importants details will be added soon, then, keep watching here!
Please, give me your support and visit my profile to more projects S2.
Thank you so much for your visit!