Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Patch 1.0.2 - Thank you for 100 supporting!
First of all, thank you so much for 100 supports! I'm very glad for that, and excited for nexts phases. So, twice, thank you so much!
And to celebrate that, i done some especial update in project, putting more details to the set. So, keep reading about the patch 1.0.2
1. The Nile river and egyptian boat.
(The Nile river is a important point when we talk about the ancient Egypt, then, to give a spotligh to that fact, i putted in set. Now, the set cotains the importants things about ancient Epypt.)
Thank you for your supporting S2
Patch 1.0.1: New details!
Thank you for 50 supports in one day!!! Actully,that was unexpected for me. I projected that just as a scribble, and everyone really liked! Then, thnak you so much guys!! S2S2S2
Well, i show to everyone new patch note for 1.0.1!
1. Details about the route in the set
(In the real Egypt, there has a route for tourists can walk and see the buildings, so i did put that in the set)
2. New structure near the sphinx and more sands - reliefs