Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I hate doing this but it's a project I care about. This temple is not just another thing I'd like to share, it's something that I always wanted, as a child and as an adult today. I think it would be a win-win situation for LEGO to make a serie based on Antiquity, regarding all the possibilities (vikings, greeks, romans, egyptians, babylonians, chinese, aztecs etc.) and the gameplay. It's also affordable, considering the number of pieces : not too big, not too small.
So, if you really want to ring a bell in the LEGO group, please, share the temple everywhere ! on socials networks, in the street, in your bathroom and also on the seas.
Also, have a picture of a column that would be lovable in front of the temple.
The 100 updateOn
It seems that more that 100 people are interested in the project so, have a little more details :
- 881 bricks for that set, wich could cost around 80-100€
- 24,8cm x 17,6cm, and 15,9 cm in height
- Can be the perfet display for your minifigure "Battle goddes" (serie 12) or your "Ocean king" (serie 7)
Why blue and red ? Normally, greek temples where painted with flashy colors (red and blue), but those colors are, regarding today's taste, a little bit too bright. I decided to darken the colors in order to make it look more elegant.
Why gold in the pediment ? I like gold. But it's not historically accurate.
Inside the temple, I also putted a statue, but it's not useful since I didn't inculde a roof that can be separated from the rest of the building. I might be working on it if there is any demand.
Also, sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker.