Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Experimenting with interior
I have recently experimented with the interior, seeing if I can use the 2nd floor as a part of the store and not displaying a ride. I think my experimentation went well, considering it really opened up the store. The 2nd floor is here a homage to Mary Poppins and I added Donald Duck & Goofy hats as merchandise in the store. I also added a display case containing Goofys hat and Minnies bow.
Let me know in the comment section if you have any input :D
Do you like my projects? I have recently started an Instagram account for my projects so if you like what I have made so far, find me! :D
My username is @blixandre for those of you who are interested ^^
I will mostly post:
- Updates on current projects in addition to what I have here
- Previews on future projects
- Projects that will most likely never be published here on LEGO Ideas (for various reasons)