CAT D9 Bulldozer
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This Technic project represents my work at recreating the CAT D9 Bulldozer, one of the largest of CAT's dozers. It was built with two purposes in mind: to perform all the excepted functions, and to look good doing so!
It features all these remote controlled functions:
- 2 x L-motor drive with treads, for high torque
- 1 x M-motor rear ripper, powerful enough to lift model
- 1 x M-motor front blade, powerful enough to lift model, with clutch for safe playing
- 2 pair LED headlights with hidden switch
It also features:
- Lithium-iuon battery box
- compact build
- detailed cabin
- studless build for maximum resistance and playability
Videois a link to a video appearance of the model, showcasing all the functions. Here is a link to pics.
I hope you all enjoy this model as much as I did building it!