Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Enter the fantastical world of “Spirited Away”, the academy-award winning animation by Studio Ghibli.
The set features the iconic “Bath house” from the animation, with 8 unique rooms showcasing memorable scenes from the story:
- Help Kajima keep the baths warm in the Boiler room
- Ride dragon Haku through the night sky
- Revisit the iconic train scene with Chihiro and No face
- Enter Yubaba’s office, but beware of any contract from the witch
- Have a rice-ball in the beautiful garden with Haku
- Join No face’s big feast! Watch out for its growing mouth and appetite
- Encounter the Radish Spirit in the bath-house elevator
- Meet the grateful River Spirit, showing a big smile after being freed from pollution
Each room can be separated from the main bath-house model for better accessibility and play.
The set includes 3 minifigures and 6 brick-built characters!
- Chihiro in T-shirt (minifigure)
- Haku human form (minifigure)
- Chihiro/ Sen in uniform (minifigure)
- No face (two versions)
- Haku dragon form
- Kajima the boiler room master
- Yubaba the witch
- Radish Spirit
Total piece count: 2612
Want to bring this home?
With 10K votes, we can make “Spirited Away” a real LEGO set~!
Vote now by pressing the support button!
Share the project with friends to help this reach 10K votes faster. Cheers~!
If you are a Ghibli fan, don’t miss out on my LEGO Totoro set: