Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am is one of the most characteristic and iconic muscle car from the '70s. Best known from the classic Burt Reynolds movie, Smokey and the Bandit.
I built it in 8-wide Speed Champions style with some extra features, like the openable doors and the removable Targa top.
The model features:
- has space for 2 minifigs (after removing the seat cushions)
- openable doors
- removable Targa top
- length: 22 studs ( 17.6 cm / 6.9 in )
- body width: 8 studs ( 6.4 cm / 2.5 in )
Thank you for your support!