Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
They'll never get caught. They're on a special
- Includes 2 minifigures: Jake Blues (John Belushi) and Elwood Blues (Dan Aykroyd).
- The Bluesmobile features opening doors, bonnet and boot, detailed motor, spacious boot to keep all the accessories, dashboard radio, seats for 2 minifigures, backseat and 2 license plates.
- Remove the roof top to access the interior.
- Put on and take off the massive loudspeaker atop the vehicle.
- Destroy the Bluesmobile in 3 parts.
- Accessories include two microphones with their stands, a briefcase, a key, handcuffs, Elwood’s harmonica, a vinyl record with Atlantic Records label and the cover of their first album “Briefcase full of blues”.
- The set also includes a blue brick separator.
- The instructions includes an exclusive Blues Brothers information booklet.
- Celebrate the 40th anniversary of The Blues Brothers movie (1980).
- The Bluesmobile is the perfect companion for the 21103 Back to the Future Time Machine set and the 21108 Ghostbusters Ecto-1 set.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes.
- This set includes over 430 pieces.
- The vehicle with the loudspeaker measures over 3,90” (9,80 cm) high, 2,70” (6,90 cm) wide and 9,20” (23,40 cm) deep.
If you like this one,
please also check my other projects :)