Good Mythical Morning
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
You want to see Good Mythical Morning as an official LEGO set? Let's talk about that.
Good Mythical Morning is a daily talk show hosted by two "Internetainers" Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal. They occasionally have guests, and usually have contests or play games with them. The main things that they talk about are weird news, strange things, sometimes they test something (usually food) to see if it "will" or "won't" be good to use/eat, and sometimes Rhett & Link have contests against each other.
Rhett & Link run several Youtube channels, make skits, funny music videos, and local ads. Their main channel is Rhett & Link, and their other channels are Good Mythical Morning, Good Mythical More, and RhettandLink4. They also had a TV show called Commercial Kings.
This project is based on the newer episodes from season 7.
There are 9 proposed minifigures:
- Alex with a Rhett & Link hoodie
- Becca with a Rhett & Link hoodie
- Ben with a Rhett & Link hoodie
- Chase with a GMM logo hoodie
- Eddie with a randler hoodie
- Jen with a GMM logo hoodie
- Stevie with a randler hat and hoodie
The accessories included would be:
- Cockatrice with the GMM logo
- the desk with the microphone
- 2 Good Mythical Morning mugs
- Rhett and Link's laptops
- the wheel of mythicality
- 2 chairs
- 4 suitcases
- a globe
- the mythical filing cabinet
- a poster of a mountain
- the couch
- 3 guitars: 1 acoustic and 2 electric
- 3 "wooden" crates
- a fan
- a tape recorder
- a bookshelf with books
- a small shelf
- a plant
- and various other little things here and there on the set
Please support and follow, and if you have any questions, just ask me in the comments section.
Feel free to check out my other projects: