The time of the year has come where we are ready to announce the latest LEGO Ideas Review Results and this time around we're shaking things up a bit.
Tomorrow, the 26th September, 2019, at 4pm CEST Danish time (time zone converter) we are excited to be hosting our first ever live stream review result announcement exclusively on the LEGO Ideas Facebook channel! You can save the date via this Facebook event.
Hosted by Samuel Johnson (LEGO Ideas Design Manager) and myself, Hasan Jensen (LEGO Ideas Engagement Manager), we'll be going through all the 10K submissions that have been in review, including the Playable LEGO Piano that was postponed in the last review back in May 2019.
To re-cap we'll be sharing results for the below Product Ideas:
- Playable LEGO Piano by SleepyCow
- Museu Nacional - Rio de Janeiro by MaxakalisaurusTopai
- Anatomini by Stephanix
- The Office - NBC by theoffice_lego
- The Pirate Bay by Bricky_Brick
- Kakapo by FlancrestEnterprises
- SpaceX BFR / Starship & Super Heavy 1:110 Scale by Albinolan, Whatsuptoday & Matthew Nolan
- Addams Family Mansion Modular by afol777
- 123 Sesame Street by bulldoozer21
- Machu Picchu by DDBDR
Make sure to put a placeholder in your calendars and tune in to the announcement as you don't want to miss the exciting news that we have to share!
We're giving away 1 x LEGO Ideas 21319 signed by Fan Designer Aymeric Fievet, LEGO Designer Milan Madge as well as Graphic Designer Crystal Fontan. Plus a LEGO Ideas totebag!
- review results