The Narnia Wardrobe: White Christmas on Your Shelf!
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Based on "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis.
Enter the brick-built world of Narnia! Or put it on your shelf, if you wish.
Watch the video here to see what it is hiding:
The model, which looks almost like made of wood, includes:
- Approximately 2000 bricks (professional Lego designer should easily reduce it by 10-20% without affecting scale)
- 8 and 3/4 minifigures - Lucy, Tumnus, The White Witch, Edmund, Dwarf, Susan, Peter, Mr. Beaver and Santa (without legs)
- Accessories - lamppost, The White Witch's sleigh, Mr. Tumnus' Lego parcels, umbrella and scarf, Turkish Delight, cup and the magic bottle
- Richly decorated doors and other parts, with Aslan curved on each door
- Legendary orange brick separator
- Model dimensions - 28,8cm (11,3in) wide, 30,5cm (12in) high, 5,2cm (6in) deep.
It is not only the winter forest scenery hidden in the wardrobe, it also hides many other functions:
- Doors and drawers are opening and closing
- Santa is popping up when you are opening right drawer and then crank is becoming available to use
- Crank driven mechanism - main scene is rotating and minifigure behind the tree is showing and hiding when you are turning the crank
- Minifigures and accessories (with brick separator) can be stored in the left drawer.
It'll bring some light during dark, winter nights (even when batteries are down):
- Electric lighting - you can switch light-brick (which is hidden and the light looks like coming from the lamppost) by pushing the spider
- Spider, moon and stars (snowflakes, if you like) are glowing in the dark.
Offers many possibilities of playing and displaying:
- Three different, interchangeable scenes - Lucy meets Tumnus, Edmund meets White Witch, Childrens and Mr. Beaver
- Four modes of displaying - wardrobe closed, wardrobe opened with Lucy & Tumnus scene inside, wardrobe opened with Witch & Edmund scene, wardrobe opened with Childrens & Mr. Beaver scene inside (you can multiply this displaying options by opening and closing drawers)
Let the imagination (and Aslan) win and support this project!