Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The BMW M3 (E30)
In 1985, BMW presented the top version of the BMW-3-Series, the BMW M3.
This car was built for only one reason: It was the homologation model for RACING. So this car became the sporting standard in its class.
The BMW M3 entered the race tracks on 22 March, 1987, as part of the 'World Touring Car Championship'. At the end of the season, Roberto Ravaglia became world champion. So, right from the start, the BMW M3 became one of the most successful racing cars of all time!
Under the bonnet was a four-cylinder in-line engine, the S14 engine:
Data: 4 cylinder - 20 valves / 2302ccm / 215hp @ 6750 rpm / 230Nm @ 4600rpm / 241km/h top speed / 6,7sec 0-100km/h / 4,345m x 1,680m x 1,370m l/w/h
This LEGO version features all important details and functions:
- opening doors, bonnet and trunk
- hinged front seats, to give access to the rear passengers
- easily removable engine, to have a closer look on it
- dashboard with realistic stickers
I made three versions: black, red and yellow (It's a German car ;-)
The red one is a version, which has more LEGO-look with all the studs on the body.
If you would like to own a LEGO model of this great iconic sports car,