Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is my custom LEGO Batwing. I based my idea upon several different versions of the Batwing. I wanted to create a batwing that would fit the silhouette of the Batman symbol while still being a sleek jet. Mini-figure scaled, this massive 1400 piece ultimate Batwing is a great collectors piece, and has lots of playability. My inspiration for this idea was the 1989 Batman movie Batwing. I wanted to create a larger version, with a more modern feel to it. So I came up with this design, it took me several months to design and create, and i am finally happy with the design. I have always been a big fan of Batman's vehicles, i created an animated Batmobile a few months ago and decided to continue designing Bat-vehicles. This vehicle has several play and display features, the wings can be angled to preference, and the tail fins can be adjusted as well. This Batwing would look great as a display piece. I added opening missile pods to the main body as an additional display option
- Mini-figure scaled, a basic Batman figure will fit inside the cockpit
- Adjustable tail fins
- Adjustable wings, 90 degree rotation
- Opening cockpit, fits one mini-figure
- Hidden missile pods, panels open and missile pods lift up
- Twin-engine thrusters
- Resembles classic Batman symbol silhouette
I hope you like my custom Batwing, please support, share and keep building and having fun