Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hi Guys :)
I am a big fan of American trucks and I´m presenting my new MOC: Australian "Road Train" - Mack Titan. Connected with 3 trailers in B-Triple configuration.
Such combinations are driving in Australia and they are made of tractor and several, usually three to four semitrailers and trailers. Most of them have front-mounted bullbars against ongoing animals, such as the "trains" takes a long time to reach at cruising speed of 100 km/h, so drivers are not braking and ram everything what it will run under their wheels.
The model has 46 wheels + (6 reserve) and is 2.2 meters long. Wide is 19 studs.
You can see additional photos here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=543960
It has following functions:
- tractor wheel setup: 6x4
- stearing "HOG"
- hinged "bull-bar" and hood
- movable radiator fan
- functional semi-trailer supports
- access to the spare wheel: holders can be unlocked and folded down
Model Team era is long gone, and this could be a model that would satisfy many fans of this theme.
It will be great, if the tractor, trailer_1 and trailer_2 come out as separate sets and people could buy and create the trailer arrangements according to them :)