Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Every day's a new day in Animal Crossing! Create your very own happy place in this wonderful world. Come in and look around—and see why there's no other place quite like it.
In Animal Crossing, you'll collect fish and bugs to full up your encyclopedia, sell fruit and turnips for money to pay off your loan to Tom Nook, the local shopkeeper and real estate manager. You'll meet all sorts of new animals and become their best friends. And who knows? You may even become mayor one day!
This is a model of an house that you first buy from Tom Nook, with combined styles and furniture from Animal Crossing: Population Growing (GCN), Animal Crossing City Folk (Wii), and Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS). The set also features a cherry tree, an apple tree, and some collectible fish and bugs.
Animal Crossing is a popular video game series by Nintendo. The main focus of the game is to pay off your loan to Tom Nook the shopkeeper and real estate manager, while collecting various fish, bugs, fossils, and furniture to style your home and populate the museum. The townsfolk help players get acquainted with the game and may even help them by selling them art or asking them to obtain something in exchange for a piece of clothing or furniture. In the fourth North American game, Animal Crossing New Leaf, the player is mistaken for the mayor of the town and must fulfill mayoral duties as well as pay off loans and collect items.
This set has in all:
- The house
- Two fruit trees (one cherry tree and one apple tree)
- A river with two fish silhouettes
- Two fish (Goldfish and Black Bass)
- Six bugs (Butterfly, Ant, Tarantula, Scorpion, Diving Beetle and Ladybug)
- A rock
- A yellow bench
- five tools (Shovel, Axe, Watering Can, Fishing Rod and Net)
- Six pieces of furniture (Common Chair, Tape Deck, Phone, Candlestick, Common Bed, Dynamic Painting)
- Two NPC (Non-Playable Character) Villagers (Chuck and Benedict)
- The Player
NOTE FROM THE DESIGNER: This set is based off of the Animal Crossing Series by Nintendo. I do not work for Nintendo and do not own the rights to the franchise.