Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I got inspired to make a model of my existing 1988 Jeep YJ Wrangler. I measured the LEGO wheels I had, and they were exactly 1/10th scale to the actual wheels. So, with no instructions but math, I proceeded. Here is the 1/10th scale result to which I think would be a fabulous kit! (If this happens – I look forward to branding my actual Jeep as the original model!)
- Functional Steering
- Functional 2-4WD Conversion and Shift
- 5-Speed/R Stick Shift (Moveable but not Operable)
- Axle Suspension
- Functional Fan from Drive Shaft (No Pistons – just visual Straight 6)
- Opening Hood
- Opening Doors and Back Gate
- Opening License Plate (to reveal Gas Tank)
- Dashboard details and Rear/Side View Mirrors
- Details of Turn Signal, Clutch, Brake and Gas Pedal
- Details of Headlights, Brake Lights, Antenna and Receiving Hitch
- Side Rails, Front/Back (Chrome) Bumpers with Floodlights
- Removable Bikini Top Skirt to reveal Roll Bars
- Adjustable Seats