Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- 2 pairs of part separators with connectors and a connector extender, joining the two ends of these connectors (blue and orange parts of the pictures in the shape of an omega - letter - photo #9);
- A main construction, that it is a firm, a business, a shop;
- A luminous panel (with traffic light and power pole, with scenography light, too);
- The roofs, with original and based in Other LSP Method (Open-Source) way to build;
- A plate 16 x 16 (and many other plates), two minifigs, elements of scene parts, antennas, plants, a plate of 60 years of LEGO and more.