My Little Business
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Congratulations on 100 supporters! You've earned an extra 365 days.
You've passed the first milestone and reached 100 supporters within the first 60 days. As a reward, here's a boost of one year (365 days) to reach 1,000 supporters. Best of luck as you continue to rally support for your project.
Your project needs work before we approve it.
Thanks for sharing your LEGO idea with us! Unfortunately your project doesn't meet our Quality Standards, so we hope you give it your best effort to make it better.
Check out this video for project quality tips and carefully read and fix the items we mention below. If you follow our Guidelines and suggestions below before re-submitting, we’re more likely to publish your project and you can start gathering supporters.
Before you re-submit your project, please fix the things we mention below. If you re-submit without meeting our Quality Standards, we'll send it back to you again.
- Please re-take your photos. Your project’s photos should be crisp and clear, not too dark, bright, grainy, or blurry. Look out for background clutter (we encourage plain, neutral backgrounds), and be sure to frame your model well within your images.
- Please ensure that your images are submitted in a high enough image resolution so that it's easy to view all the details.
- Please submit better digital images. We don't accept digitally edited photos or images images with jagged, pixilated, or blurry edge lines cropping or compositing. Any text overlays need to be clear and easy to read.
Unfortunately we can't give you more personalized advice because we receive so many submissions. To see the level of quality we're looking for, check out the most supported projects or the past Staff Picks for inspiration.